You are Sam Smith, a network technician with Global Packaging. You have been asked to configure the Internet Protocol (IP) address and subnet mask on a local host computer to enable IP connectivity. For this assignment, include the following:
- Explain why and how the IP address and subnet mask enable computers to communicate with each other on that network.
- Briefly explain how you know that the host computer was placed on the correct subnet.
- Explain the relationship between IP addressing, DNS and DHCP.
- Describe briefly the different types of network messages.
- Submit your individual work in a Word document approximately 1-2 pages in length in APA format