After you do the proofreading make any correction possible.
The essay paper I send you is 500 words I want you to reduce the paper at 300 words
I send you the Rubric Grading to see all those ways the paper will grade it make sure that everything are followed
I send you the Perdue OWL: APA Format and Look at the Paper to see make sure the Perdue OWL: APA Format are followed
When you make that correction you can used those References:
A. Required Textbooks:
1. Hemmens, C. (2014). Current Legal Issues in Criminal Justice: Readings, 2nd Edition . Oxford University Press. (ISBN: 9780199355334)
2. Israel, J. H., Kamisar, Y., LaFave, W. R., King, N. J., & Primus, E. B. (2016). Criminal Procedure and the Constitution: Leading Supreme Court Cases and Introductory Text . West Academic Publishing. (ISBN: 9781634607544)
B. Suggested Readings:
1. D’Argenio, C., Owens, D., & Chin, J. (2012). Contemporary Issues in Criminal Justice. Looseleaf Law Publications. (ISBN: 9781608850341)
2. Garner, B. (2011). Black’s Law Dictionary . West. (ISBN: 9780314275448)
3. Reiman, J., & Leighton, P. (2012). The Rich Get Richer and the Poor Get Prison: Ideology, Class & Criminal Justice . Routledge. (ISBN: 9780205137725)
Also in your correction You may also refer to outside sources as long as they are scholarly from 2014 to 2018 (e.g., peer-reviewed journals) and/or reputable (e.g., article from The New York Times, chapter from another textbook). DO NOT refer to or incorporate information from extremely unreliable sources (e.g., Wikipedia, TMZ, The Onion).