Suppose there has been an incident at your organization that will require a forensic investigation of company computers and email. You have been asked by the head of your organization to prepare a presentation for the non-technical staff that explains how email works and the types of information that forensic email investigations attempt to uncover.
Consider the following when creating the presentation:
- What is the appropriate level of detail for non-technical employees regarding the process of e-mail and forensic investigations?
- What are qualities of an informational and appealing PowerPoint presentation?
For this assignment, you are to:
- Create a presentation that includes a graphic depiction of how e-mail works and discusses the types of information forensic e-mail investigations attempt to uncover.
- Your presentation should be at least 6-8 slides in length, not including title and reference slides. Be sure your presentation adheres to the APA style guidelines, citing references as appropriate.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments to the TurnItIn Originality Check less than 20%