please make sure you do it on time
Very mandatory no plagiarism
Ans this question very deeply and clearly
Based on the description of PBL(problem based learning) Below, answer the following questions with minimum of 650 words and 5 references
- What are your overall thoughts on PBL?
- What ideas and plans do you have about approaching each of the 3 main phases and related tasks?
- What are the pros and cons of PBL?
- Understand the problem.
- Meet the problem: Orient yourself to the problem.
- Determine what is known and what needs to be known or discovered.
- Define the problem statement: What exactly is the problem?
- Explore the available information.
- Collect information from a variety of sources.
- Share and document information from discovery.
- Generate possible solutions for comparison and consideration.
- Resolve the problem.
- Determine the solution that best fits.
- Present and justify the solution.
- Debrief the problem with a conclusion and the lessons that you learned.
please be in time again no plagiarism and maintain good flow and make it very clear .APA FORMAT