PLEASE READ AND ADD TO ATTACHED FILE
For this assignment, you will identify the requirements for the project you selected in the first week. You will also perform a requirements analysis to help solidify the requirements and prepare the path for the design of the software. Finally, you will prepare the design based on the requirements.
- Describe the approach that you will take to gather the requirements for the project.
- Work through the steps in your requirements gathering process, and define the requirements for your project. Be sure to provide a sufficient number of high-level requirements (at least 10) to allow design of the application to proceed.
- Describe the requirements elicitation process used and whether each requirement is functional or nonfunctional.
- Requirements should be stated in measurable terms. At a minimum, the requirements should each include a description, rationale, measurement criterion, and priority.
- Include an analysis of your requirements to ensure that the most important requirements are included, and summarize your conclusions.
- Describe the overall architecture of your application.
- Identify each of the major components of the application, and describe how they will work together. A component diagram should be used to illustrate the architecture, and a UML class diagram should be provided to show the class hierarchy and relationships for the application.
- Provide at least 1 use case for each component to demonstrate how the component will be used in the application.
- Prepare a visual design for the main screen of your application.
- Address any data management requirements in your design.