Hello my friend ,
Notes and requests:
– All work should be your own – you’re free to use the text, your notes, or other research sources other than your classmates or other people. All sources must be cited. But if the source is the textbook, class discussion, or your own work experience, feel free to cite them that way, e.g. “(textbook)”, “(class discussion)”, or “(work experience)”. No need to go find a specific article or page number from the text.
– Grammar, punctuation, and spelling count for 20% of the total point value. Answers should be in prose/paragraph form, not outlines. Exceptions: if a bullet list or table is a clear and convincing way to present part of an answer, that will be acceptable.
– Each question should be 2-3 paragraphs – no more, no less. Don’t overthink, or under-deliver!
– Pick five (5) of the following questions to address. Include the original question with your answer, so it’s clear which one you’re answering.
Consider the streaming music industry (e.g., Apple Radio, Spotify, Pandora, etc.). Comment on the type of innovation that this represents. Is it radical or incremental? Does it enhance or destroy competencies for the existing music providers in the market (be specific about who those are)? Is it a product or process innovation? Justify your answers.
Considering the automotive market, look at a new technology that is going to begin widespread delivery, such as the automatic braking recently proposed by the US federal government and major automakers. How might the intellectual property for this capability be protected?
Consider the sharing economy (Organizations, for example, AirBnB and Uber), clarify how the globalization of business sectors influences the significance of advancement for such organizations.
Again considering the car showcase, by what method may industry members (automakers, parts producers, innovation creators) work together to convey new car capacities, similar to programmed braking or in-auto stimulation? By what method may the joint efforts contrast when managing life-security issues like programmed braking versus excitement highlights?
In the range of giving taxpayer driven organizations on the web, what center skills do government offices (when all is said in done) have, and what new capabilities would they say they are liable to require to viably convey administrations online? What center rigidities would you hope to find in an administration office that may make this more troublesome? It would be ideal if you pick a case of an administration office (your decision; doesn’t need to be U.S.) to outline your focuses.
Banks are experiencing a troublesome time of changing in accordance with dependably on access to cash and data. In light of your encounters with the managing an account industry (U.S. then again generally), depict the reciprocal innovations that empower banks to give better administrations, and the focused advancements that debilitate to push banks out of the focal point of their customers’ money related lives.
Consider new developments that have made the news in the installments business, similar to Apple Pay. Taking into account what you know of it (or can gain from some concise research online), what correlative business connections did Apple require keeping in mind the end goal to make this administration work and be feasible in the market? What innovation must be set up in retail situations?
Consider “wearable” registering innovations, including Nike FuelBand, FitBit, Google Glass, Oculus Crack Virtual Reality, and others like it. As a customer, what equipment and programming would you expect one or a greater amount of these gadgets to interoperate with? In view of your perceptions of the market, which advances and items are farthest along in their reception bends (i.e., have higher selection)? Why do you surmise that is? Thinking about “cloud” computing (e.g., Amazon Web Services, DropBox, iCloud, Google Docs, and the like), they often represent a form of collaboration referred to as outsourcing. What would motivate an organization to outsource elements of their technology operations to a third party like Google or Amazon? Your answer might be in terms of core competencies, Porter’s model, or other concepts from the class discussions.
9. Thinking about “cloud” computing (e.g., Amazon Web Services, DropBox, iCloud, Google Docs, and the like), they often represent a form of collaboration referred to as outsourcing. What would motivate an organization to outsource elements of their technology operations to a third party like Google or Amazon? Your answer might be in terms of core competencies, Porter’s model, or other concepts from the class discussions.
10. Consider the student presentations (article reviews) that you’ve heard so far. What did you learn from them? How did that relate, or not, to the course content? Pick one or two to comment on in some detail (other than your own).
** just pick any five questions and follow that requests and do it. I be honest with you these questions worth highest points if i don’t follow what he wants i will loss many points.